Terms & Conditions
- Cascade Wholesale and its employees have the right to refuse service to anybody at any time.
- If you would like to make any changes to your flower order, you must contact us 7 days prior to your delivery date.
- You may cancel your order up to 7 days before your scheduled delivery date. There is a 15% surcharge for all orders canceled less than 30 days from your delivery date. If you cancel your order more than 30 days from delivery, we will waive the 15% fee. No cancellations will be accepted within 7 days of scheduled delivery. To cancel an order, you must send an email to Sales@cascadewholesale.net with the subject listed as “CANCEL ORDER”. In the body of the email, you must include your name, contact, order number and scheduled delivery date, as well as what products you would like to cancel.
- Cascade Wholesale offers shipping on most flowers and floral supplies. Some locations outside of the 48 lower United States and delivery dates may have additional fees that are not listed. Cascade Wholesale is not responsible for lost or stolen packages, nor will we offer compensation for products that are damaged due to being left in inclement weather or prolonged shipping due to the customer not being present. We also do not cover damage due to delays from FedEx, Customs and Agricultural Inspections or Acts of God.
- Please be cautious when handling floral boxes. They are often secured with heavy plastic straps, large metal staples, wooden rods and other packaging materials that may cause harm. Some flowers have thorns or hard edges that may cause harm when handling them. Please be careful to use proper tools and protective gloves when handling our packages and flowers as Cascade Wholesale is not responsible for damages or injuries that occur as a result.
- All customer complaints must be communicated via email with a description of the damage as well as images to support the claim. If this email is not received within 24 hours of receipt of the product, then your claim will not be accepted, and no refund will be granted. We do not guarantee color tone matches as flowers vary in color and are a natural product.
- The customer is responsible for properly caring for their flowers. We are not responsible for products that have been mishandled by our customers.
The content including, but not limited to the design of the website, the site as a whole, the text, graphics, logos, buttons, images, audio, digital downloads, data software and other “content”, is the property of Cascade Wholesale. All content is protected by proprietary rights, including copyright and trademark. Please be aware that Cascade Wholesale is owned and operated out of Everett, Washington, and is governed under the state law thereof. We are legally bound by the state of Washington and the United States of America, therefore if you are placing an order from outside the United States, please be aware that all information you provide will be transferred to the United States regardless of where you are in the world.
General shipping information
Products may be picked up via will call at any of our 3 locations or delivered to your location for a delivery fee. We ship items to all 50 United States a via FedEx overnight and ground.
Foreign shipping not currently available
We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept payments via Paypal and Apple Pay.